May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13

Monday, December 15, 2008

Visiting Santa

On Sunday we visited Santa at Spring Hill Mall. Visiting Santa is a time honored tradition in our family, however I do not remember it being so exhausting. Emily did not take having to stand in line very well and my never tiring husband was glad to follow her around the mall looking at all the decorations while my sister Sarah and I held our spots in line. Once we reached Santa Emily made a good impression and was as sweet as can be and had a huge smile on her face. I am not sure she gets the whole Santa thing yet and that's OK with me as long as she gets the true meaning of the Christmas Season. Only 10 days to go, how is every one's shopping coming along? We are almost done with the exception of a few things to pick up. Cookie baking is on the calender for this coming Friday and then I can official say...I'm ready!!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Hi Michelle! I saw your blog through the Schmit's. I was excited to see yours and read up! I am glad to hear you guys are doing well. And I can't believe Emily is three years old! Hope you continue to enjoy this Christmas season!

Love,
Kristen (Dunham) Yaiko

The Schmit Clan said...

That Santa was a little creepy :)!
Was that a North pole comb-over?