May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas

Go, Go, Go. That is the gear I am stuck in right now. So much to do and one week left to do it in. Will it get done? Yes of course it will, it always does. I made a promise to myself this year. When I start to feel like the walls are closing in on me and I am not getting enough done, I will stop, pray for strength and remember it always gets done. It has worked! I have a peace in me this year that is new and welcomed. I know the Christmas season is not about the "STUFF" and yet that was all I could think about in the past. Too much has happen to our family this past year to live that way, living in the peace that God has to offer is such a better way of life for me. I am glad there is still one week left to enjoy the Christmas season and all the last minute preparations, to enjoy our daughter's excitement that her fourth Christmas season is bringing her. To know we will be celebrating with family and friends and that we all have truly been blessed by God's grace.




Even as life is rushing past beauty shines through! Michigan Ave, Christmas 2004

No comments: