May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Family happenings

It has been over a week since my last posting and life is whizzing by. We are in full swing with the Christmas season. The house is decorated, most of the shopping is done and cooking baking is in the calender for the 19Th. This is a long standing family tradition and I am excited that Emily is old enough to help now. I will be sure to post the pictures. This could prove to be quite an adventure. Here are a few pictures of Emily, Sophie and Gary decorating the house last weekend.





Emily's third birthday is right around the corner. I am having a real hard time with Emily turning three. More so than one or two. I guess it is because of how independent she has become this past year. She has developed a little personality all her own and wants to do it all herself. There isn't anything she wont try to do. For the most part I'm happy about that, other times it scares me to tears. She is learning so much so fast! I am so very thankful that we have been able to work things out so I can be home with her. Time goes by way too fast. So I continue to try and live in the now and not worry too much about tomorrow and enjoy every minute of Emily for as long as God see fit to allow me too.

This is a picture of one of our dress-up days.

No comments: