May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Kristin!!

We would like to send a big birthday hello to our niece Kristin Sweeney in Michigan. Today is her 30Th and we hope she has all the many blessings God has to offer today and always. Kristin is an awesome example of God's love and grace and what a Christian is really about. She has inspired us to become better people through our faith and a need to know our God better. We are so very blessed to call her our niece! Have a great day kiddo we love you!!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Thank you!

(Where did you find that picture?)

Michele said...

I found it on a cd of pictures from my old camera. I think this was your first Christmas together. I will email you a copy. I love this picture of you guys.

Stefanie Schocke said...

I love that picture!