May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Friends

I posted last week that prayers were answered and we were sent a new friend for me to care for. Well that did not work out and Mom found someone else that fit her needs better. That's all right. God has pointed us in other directions that will help with the finances and I am still able to stay home with Emily. We still have our friends that do come every day and we do have a great time. I have two little girls that are 14 months and 17 months old. Sadie is 14 months old (she will be 15 months on the 18th) and Anthem is 17 months old (she will be 18 months on the 23 or 24th). They both have developed so much in the last 6-7 months and it has been a blast watching them grow. They both are starting to say words. Today they both said Emily for the first time that I heard. They both also can say "please". They love to explore everything and keep me very busy. We are learning the sharing thing and well we all know that takes time. These two spend the most time with Emily and I and I wanted to introduce them to our family and friends. Here are some pictures of our friends.




Anthem is on the top and Sadie is on the bottom

No comments: