May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13

Friday, February 6, 2009

Cabin Fever

I am not sure about anyone else but I have had just about enough of winter that I can handle! I have never really complained about winters here in Illinois because I choose to stay and live here. This is my home and winter comes every year at the same time, this is no surprise. That being said, the last two winters have pretty much taken it's toll don't you think? I can't remember winters being this cold and snowy and lasting so long. Are the winters really more intolerable or, and here goes, am I just getting OLD! Now Spring will come around and then Summer and we will enjoy all the activities these two seasons bring. Then Autumn will be upon us and there is really no season prettier than Fall in the midwest. I will then be axniously waiting for the beauty of the first snow fall and hoping for a white Christmas. I am insane! So I guess I just needed to vent my cabin fever and get it out of my system and yes I do feel much better. God truly blesses us with having four beatiful seasons to enjoy each year. March comes in like a lion and out like a lamb, I am looking forward to greeting that lamb this year!!

No comments: