May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Answered prayers

Recently we discussed the possibility of me needing to go back to work outside the home in the evenings because the ends were no longer meeting. This is not something we really wanted but were willing to do what ever we needed to. I prayed for God to send us the answer and to lead me where I need to be to help with our families finances and he delivered as he always does. I have a new full time charge starting on Monday...praise be to God! God has sent us a new friend named Rome. He is 5 and will be here full time until he starts Kindergarten in the fall. This will also help this summer since I will be loosing my two other full time kids. I have seen so many horrible stories of families loosing their homes and are living on the streets, in tent cities and in shelters that are full beyond capacity. But for the grace of God..., This could happen to anyone of us today. We give all the glory to God for our health, desire, ability to be able to work and have the employment to meet our responsibilities.

No comments: