May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Emily's first big girl party

Emily went to her first big girl party yesterday for her friend Rylee from Church. She was so excited. Emily helped wrap the gift, picked out her outfit and let me do her hair. The party was at a gym that had mini trampolines and other gymnastic type things for the kids to play on and in. Here are some of the pictures of that. Also, here are a few pictures of Emily's first try at lipstick (actually a tinted lip gloss), without my permission of course. This not only ended up all over her face, hands, clothes and hair but my favorite chair in the living room too. You can tell by the pictures she got the lip gloss no where near her lips! She new she was in hot water the second I saw her but I couldn't stay mad long after she assured me "it's OK mom". So I snapped some pictures, hid the rest of the lip gloss and cleaned up the mess. Emily spent some time in the tub and her room.

1 comment:

The Schmit Clan said...

If I can find the picture-I can top that mess with Lindsay-girl! Cute pictures!