May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Emily 0- 3 years old

Emily will be turning three next month and I thought it would be fun to post a few pictures from the last three years to see her go from a 5 lb (how much she weighed the day she came home) bundle of love and joy to a adorable, trouble seeking, smart and beautiful almost three year old. Gary and I thank the Lord every day for this miracle. We spent the first 4 years of our married lives praying for a child of our own and just when we thought there was no hope along came our little girl. We did not know what God had planned for us and knew there was a reason why we did not have a baby right away. Emily needed us and we needed her. I believe that was the reason! She continues to amaze us with all she does and learns and yes frustrates us beyond belief some days. Yet I would not trade one of those frustrating days for a day without her!
/div>

2 comments:

Kristin said...

How has it been 3 years? It seems like only yesterday! Where is the slow motion button? It was fun looking back at the pictures!

Michele said...

It won't belong before you will be posting 3 year old pictures either. I still remember the day you and Ryan came to see Emily for the first time and I was watching Ryan hold Emily. All I could think was how natural he looked holding her. And of course I was right. Being a great dad came easy to him!