May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Emilyism

The other night I read Emily the story of Jonah before bedtime. Emily loves to be read to and always asks a lot of questions through out the stories. This time she had a very intent look on her beautiful face and was very serious about this story. After the story ended she rolled over and fell right to sleep. The next morning at breakfast I asked her about the story of Jonah. I asked her what Jonah did and she told me that Jonah disobeyed God. Then I asked her what happened next and she promptly replied..."God put Jonah in a TIME-OUT in the fish's belly". She got the story all right! She went on to say no one can hide from God because he can see everyone. She just amazes me!!

1 comment:

Stefanie Schocke said...

So cute! :) That's one of Daniel's favorites, too!