May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Funny little things

Today I was doing something and I could hear Emily playing patty-cake with one of the toddlers. She was going along fine until the part where is says "put it in the oven", Emily's version is "put in the microwave" for baby and me....I could not help but laugh out loud and think that certainly is sign of the times today or maybe I make too many microwaved items? This also reminded me of the time Emily was with me when I went through the drive-thru at the bank. As soon as we pulled up to the window and the teller greeted us, Emily yelled out I want chickie nuggets and french fries please. That was a good laugh too and we cut out McDonald's for awhile. :)