May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13

Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday 1/26/09

Thank you Aunt Maria and Uncle Don for my T-shirt from your cruise and for my hair bow!!




It has been awhile since my last post and well there really is not much going on. We all are experiencing cabin fever and are so ready for spring. I am hoping to work my schedule this summer so I have one day a week off with Emily so we can do fun stuff together. I do want to give a big congrats to my childhood friend Kristina who had her first baby last week, a boy named Jack Riley Liszkiewicz . He was a whopping 10 lbs and 23" long. Congrats Liszkiewicz/Muse families!

Gary's job is still holding strong in spite of some scary rumors that things with the company were not good. Pray-fully things will continue to go forward. I heard today the company I worked for, for almost 9 years, Precision Twist Drill Co. just laid off the credit/collections department along with some other positions and the credit functions will now be handled in Canada. Come on!! I am really tired of hearing of this. These jobs need to be kept here in America! Gary always remindes me he feels very blessed to have the job he does and I know he is right. So please say a prayer for those dozen people who just lost their jobs last week.


On a lighter note:




I have been warned that the two's are not nearly as bad as the three's, I conceed to that notion already and we are only a month and half into the threes, however as I look at this picture I know God always grants me more love and tolerance than I could ever muster on my own. 99.9% of the time Emily makes me smile and laugh, she is just too darn cute for cryin-out-loud. This is Emily's new saying along with "oh my gosh"!

Dylan and Sophie were here for a visit this weekend, here are some pics of Dylan I was able to snap, he also is too darn cute for words!!

No comments: